In this Is It For You edition, we’re looking at The Drake Hotel in Chicago. My friend Adam stayed at The Drake last month and was enamored with the hotel. The Drake is located in the historic Gold Coast Neighborhood which is known for its prestige and more recently its upscale boutiques.
Is this hotel for you? It’s for you if…
- You are a shopper. The Drake Hotel is located close to Water Tower Place and Michigan Avenue which is also known as the Magnificent Mile.
- You are an architecture and/or photography buff. The hotel provides a beautiful backdrop with its classic decor for the perfect photo composition.
- You are doing the tourist thing. Minutes away from the best of Chicago; Navy Pier, Willis Tower Skydeck (formerly the Sears Tower), Grant Park, The Museam of Contemporary Art and more.
- You are a couple. Adam proposed to his girlfriend, now fiance, at The Drake!
- You are planning an event. From the shots below, you can see that the hotel has beautifully appointed rooms to host any type of event.